Remove this ad

w8eeo

Lead

Sep 27 15 5:11 AM

Tags : :

I am starting a new Off-topic forum at http://1rnrwz3liy.talkiforum.com/
If you want to join in the fun there use your social media memberships (Facebook, Twitter, Google) and others. This is an open forum and anyone can use it.
Some features there:
You May list your sites which directs others to your site.
You can start any topic you wish or respond to existing topics.  
 "More information"  It is a board where you can start new topics, add to topics others have started, try new things. With exception of a couple of sticky topics all topics will move
toward the top of the forum relative to the number of posts they contain. There is
no log-in but rather you can sign in and use this board with one of your "social"
accounts such as Facebook, Google, Pay Pal, Twitter, Yahoo, Open ID, Aol, Janrain,
Word Press, Blogger etc. Google is a good choice for the greatest privacy because you can set your profile
to show only personal data you wish to list.

Last Edited By: w8eeo Feb 23 16 2:20 AM. Edited 4 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Pinstripe

#2 [url]

Jan 28 16 4:27 PM

Looks like fun. The best part about it, is we get a chance to get into a chat forum on the ground level and help it grow. You get a sense of "ownership" that way.

Quote    Reply   

w8eeo

#3 [url]

Jan 28 16 5:01 PM

I agree

The way the chat app is set up you can always tell who is on. Further, anyone there can be identified. It is not seen here as a way to get  new members. However, In the past I have seen groups lose control and everything comes to a halt. This way you always know who is lurking around. It is a classic "friend or foe" safeguard. Thanks for your comments!

Quote    Reply   

w8eeo

#4 [url]

Jan 30 16 3:34 AM

New forums are slow at getting started!

You can help by joining the OffTopic forum and post  there if you want to.
It is hard to get new members if there are just a few who have joined. People hesitate joining an empty forum.
If folks fail to join it won't grow (a real catch 22). Look at  the first topic at http://1rnrwz3liy.talkiforum.com/offtopic/
which shows how to login and some additional information. Lefora developed the forum and there were thousands of members and it was very active. Later Lefora sold the forum and it died. When the forum was well populated and busy it was the first thing I checked each time I used my computer. Lefora no longer controls it. I hope to get my new project going again. If you like to blog, chat, meet new people, keep up with the latest news etc. help me get it off the ground.

Last Edited By: w8eeo Jan 30 16 3:40 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Speak Easy

#5 [url]

Feb 2 16 11:02 PM

Your new off-topic forum looks very interesting and a lot fun. I’ll be joining the forum soon. However, I’m rather busy for the next few days. 

Last Edited By: Speak Easy Mar 11 16 3:34 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

w8eeo

#6 [url]

Feb 21 16 2:16 AM

Growing now. Slow but sure!

When you get a chance check it out. Everyone is welcome to join and use this Off-topic board at:
http://1rnrwz3liy.talkiforum.com/
By the way you might want to use Google for signup. There you can change your profile and indicate what information is shown to others. You can limit or remove any indications of who you are if you have a concern about privacy.

Last Edited By: w8eeo Feb 21 16 2:20 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

HamBuff

#7 [url]

Mar 16 16 7:43 PM

I’d love to join your new forum and help you get it off the ground. I think it’s a great idea to have a special place to discuss anything and everything.

Quote    Reply   

w8eeo

#8 [url]

Apr 1 16 10:22 PM

The Off-Topic forum is growing some now!

I notice there are 87 topics (subjects) there now. Check in and add to the chatter. Don't forget to list any web sites you may have which will help your site grow.
To log in go to http://1rnrwz3liy.talkiforum.com

Last Edited By: w8eeo Apr 1 16 10:27 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help