Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.0 of MacLoggerDX has been released.What's New in this version:
* Requires OS X 10.9+ (Mavericks or later) and Intel 64 bit Processor.
* OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatible.
* Display DXCluster spots in dogparkSDR for FlexRadio.
* MacLoggerDX/dogparkSDR port conflict fixed.
* uH Router Version 1.93 (K2NP) included in Extras.
* Added Alfa Spid ROT1 driver.
* Added reloadLog AppleScript command.
* Update Selected Log Entries speeded up x2.5.
* Improved Station location entry.MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.MacLoggerDX V6 can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html