Remove this ad

White Noise

Lead

Jan 19 16 12:48 PM

Tags : :

Is this something anyone does anymore? I haven't owned a shortwave in awhile, but there times when, with that and AM radio, I would just back, turning the tune knob, and listen. Not for anything in particluar, but just......for anything. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Chocolat3

#1 [url]

Mar 11 16 11:29 AM

I think it is important to take one step back and rest every once in a while. Routines can get exhausting and we may feel unmotivated to do anything else. I sit back and just listen to whatever is on for no specific purpose either. As I relax and enjoying the shows as a listener, I slowly pay attention to details once again. I find my motivation again in the process. It feels like another round of self discovery!

Quote    Reply   

Cristian

#2 [url]

Mar 11 16 1:31 PM

I have just recently gotten into this type of radio and I find it fascinating to just sit back and listen. You never really know what to expect and sometimes it is very exciting to know that there is something or someone out there that is interested in the same things that you are.

Quote    Reply   

Easy Talk

#3 [url]

Mar 11 16 2:16 PM

Since my daughter was born, I haven’t had time to just sit back and listen. Hopefully, as the days and months pass I’ll be able to find the time again.

Quote    Reply   

Lightnight

#4 [url]

Apr 4 16 1:35 PM

I really like to listen, especially to the emergency channel. So much happens that is real and local news that you can learn of this way. When I was a kid, I would listen to the truckers when on vacation with my parents. Always entertaining!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help