Remove this ad

Speak Easy

Lead

Feb 3 16 8:32 PM

Tags : :

I’m looking around to purchase some used ham radio equipment. Can anyone tell me where the best places to look are? I’m not sure if I should look on Craig’s List or on eBay.

Last Edited By: Speak Easy Mar 11 16 3:30 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Chocolat3

#1 [url]

Mar 25 16 10:20 PM

For online shopping, I usually browse these two websites: Associated Radio and HamRadioOutlet. HamRadioOutlet has bigger item directory but the prices for several items may be above AssociatedRadio. I prefer to ask friends or people nearby though. I can check the quality of the used items directly and probably do a little bargain before purchasing.

Quote    Reply   

w8eeo

#2 [url]

Mar 26 16 11:34 AM

I like Amateur Electronic Supply

Over time I have used AES as a source of good used gear. They still have in house repair staff as well as a warranty on the gear. You can see their url at http://www.aesham.com/used-list/
Another advantage there is the fact that they have branches at Milwaukee, Cleveland, Las Vegas, and Orlando and usually you can save a bit on shipping by choosing the branch near you.

Quote    Reply   

billfrank

#3 [url]

May 25 16 5:01 PM

That is the beauty of the internet and especially with the fact that a person does not necessarily need to move ebay, amazon and so on. The amount of resources on the inter-web can never be exhausted.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help