Remove this ad

White Noise

Lead

May 18 16 7:30 AM

Tags : :

I was reading a conversation here: http://1rnrwz3liy.talkiforum.com/20160408/what-are-you-reading-5204816/ and it got me to thinking....Wouldn't it be neat if someone set it up to where on the same day or night of the week they would read part of a book on a certain channel to be broadcast to others on the same channel? Perhaps to a 3rd world country or other remote parts of the world that doesn't have a lot access to reading materials? Kind of like a spread out community of people sitting around the figurative campfire listening to and talking about stories?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

billfrank

#1 [url]

May 22 16 2:16 PM

I am not sure if this would augur well with most people. Generally speaking, I think the main issue is that people have failed to develop a reading culture over time as opposed to there being no access to reading material. Come to think of it, if there is little access to reading materials, will there be sufficient technology to implement the broadcasting program?

Quote    Reply   

jmsmart

#2 [url]

May 26 16 9:58 AM

A reading culture is very important. However, I am one of those people who prefers to read magazines, newspapers and journals. I am purposing to do at least one book every month. I hope I can be a different person afterwards.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help