May 26 16 8:14 AM

Tags : :

We are a group that likes to go out into the woods for camping and a bit of prepping. We want to operate a ham radio among us in the woods and I was wondering whether we will need a full license for it. It's just one band that we will be operating so not sure about the licensing.