Remove this ad

gvinn

Lead

May 28 16 9:20 AM

Tags : :

I have used Windows 10 for about two months now and so far I have no qualms with it. What is your experience with this operating system? Anything you suppose should be changed?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

White Noise

#1 [url]

May 31 16 2:38 AM

Yes, change the way that a page will change in whatever way it pleases when you touch something inadvertently on the keyboard. That touch could be light as a feather and quick as lightning, but it doesn't matter, changes will happen anyway. It's very annoying.

Quote    Reply   

jmsmart

#2 [url]

Jun 3 16 1:21 PM

White Noise wrote:
Yes, change the way that a page will change in whatever way it pleases when you touch something inadvertently on the keyboard. That touch could be light as a feather and quick as lightning, but it doesn't matter, changes will happen anyway. It's very annoying.

I agree with you. I touched a button on the keyboard and I was not able to reverse the change. Nonetheless, I love the interface.
Perhaps Microsoft could use the feedback from users to perfect this OS. I can never compare it to previous versions.

Quote    Reply   

gvinn

#3 [url]

Jun 3 16 1:31 PM

White Noise wrote:

Interestingly, I have not experienced this kind of thing but this can be so annoying. The decision to even change to Windows 10 was driven by a constant prompt that kept showing on my laptop screen.
Having said this, I prefer it to Windows 8.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help