Last Edited By: w8eeo Feb 18 16 4:15 AM. Edited 3 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

w8eeo

#2 [url]

Jun 23 09 10:45 AM

Fisherman's Ode

Two old men were fishing off a bridge as they had done daily for many years. Suddenly a funeral procession came down the road.

The one old man reeled in his line, laid down his pole, faced the street and bowed his head until the procession had passed. He then picked up his pole and started fishing again.

The other fisherman was amazed and stated "I didn't know you were that religious."

The other looked at him and said, "Least I could do, we've been married 42 years!"

Quote    Reply   

obieonekenobi

#3 [url]

Sep 1 09 3:28 PM

Single women claim that all the good men are married, while all married women complain about their lousy husbands.

This confirms that there is no such thing as a good man.

Quote    Reply   

bplanner

#4 [url]

Sep 12 09 4:03 PM

A couple was celebrating their Golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon, " explained the husband. "We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled. My wife quietly said 'That's once.' We proceeded a little further when the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, 'That's twice.' We hadn't gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My wife promptly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the mule. I started to protest over her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said, "That's once..."

Quote    Reply   

bplanner

#5 [url]

Sep 12 09 4:04 PM

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year-old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?"
To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son.  Men use them to have safe sex."
"Oh I see.", replied the boy pensively.  "Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."  He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and ask, "Why are there 3 in this package?"
The dad replies, "Those are for high-school boys.  One for Friday, one for Saturday and one for Sunday."
"Cool!" says the boy. He notices a 6-pack and asks "Then who are these for?"
"Those are for college men", the dad answers, "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday and TWO for Sunday."
"WOW!" exclaimed the boy;" Then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12-pack.
With a sigh, the dad replied, "Those are for married men, One for January, one for February, one for March..."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

wiss2

#6 [url]

Oct 6 09 12:01 PM

Looking for a Good Man

A lady places a personal ad in the paper that reads, “Looking for a man who won’t beat me, won’t run out on me, and is good in bed.” Days later her doorbell rings, and she opens the door to find a man with no arms or legs.
“I’m here in response to your personal ad,” he says. “I don’t have arms, so I can’t beat you. And I don’t have legs, so I can’t run out on you.”
“But I need a good lover too,” she replies.
“I rang the doorbell, didn’t I?”

Quote    Reply   

enigma685

#7 [url]

Apr 29 11 6:45 PM

Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, "why is the bride dressed in white?" "Because white is the color of happiness," her mother explained. "And today is the happiest day in her life." The child thought about this for a moment. "So why is the groom wearing black?"

Quote    Reply   

Lady T

#8 [url]

Jan 2 16 2:59 AM

Sad to say that some marriages get to be like that. Some people choose to stay in relationships, even if they are not working out. It's just that they don't want to have to give up all of the comforts. Plus, people don't like change.

Quote    Reply   

Lonesome Polecat

#9 [url]

Jan 20 16 6:33 PM

It seems that both men and women love to complain about their relationship and their lousy marriage. At times I wonder why they stay together. 

Last Edited By: Lonesome Polecat Mar 7 16 10:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help