i have also the same router problem and still i can't solve it out:(

-kemper

so why don'y you change your router??

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bart

#27 [url]

May 14 10 9:01 AM

you want to fix the problem now. So here's the best advice for most home router problems. 

1. Perform a Power Reset by unplugging the power to both your router and PC
  2. While having the power unplugged for 30 Seconds, Leave. Grab your favorite drink.
  3. Reconnect the power plug and try to connect to the network again
  4. If the problem still persists, reset the Router to Factory default settings, usually a small button in back of the router
  5. Simple solution but people tend to forget about it and overwork the problem creating an endless cycle of grief. So just Reset and end the pain.
  6. If you're still having problems and your router was working fine before, you may need a firmware upgrade. And when the frustration amounts to be suicidal we suggest looking into a new router.

Quote    Reply   

dormer

#28 [url]

May 17 10 7:34 AM

you want to fix the problem now. So here's the best advice for most home router problems. Perform a Power Reset by unplugging the power to both your router and PCWhile having the power unplugged for 30 Seconds, Leave. Grab your favorite drink.Reconnect the power plug and try to connect to the network againIf the problem still persists, reset the Router to Factory default settings, usually a small button in back of the routerSimple solution but people tend to forget about it and overwork the problem creating an endless cycle of grief. So just Reset and end the pain.If you're still having problems and your router was working fine before, you may need a firmware upgrade. And when the frustration amounts to be suicidal we suggest looking into a new router.

-bart

yeah good tips about the router problem!

Quote    Reply   

Ivor

#31 [url]

May 31 16 11:41 AM

You have to check the range that the router is effective for. I had the same issue but then I found out that the router was about 3 rooms away with several walls in between my computer and the router. When I moved closer the problem disappeared.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help